Thomas E. Panzer’s practice areas focus on administrative litigation, including zoning and workers’ compensation. Mr. Panzer has represented multiple zoning hearing boards over the past 20 years. He also represents both claimants and defendants in workers’ compensation matters, which has made him a sought-after and frequent lecturer on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation topics.
Mr. Panzer joined High Swartz in 2016 as a result of a merger with McNamara, Bolla & Panzer, Attorneys at Law, a firm for which he served as Managing Partner. Mr. Panzer has been practicing law in southeastern Pennsylvania for nearly 25 years.
In addition to the practice of law, Mr. Panzer has been involved in community activities with regard to zoning, municipal issues, land reuse and politics. Mr. Panzer is currently the elected Bucks County Treasurer. Mr. Panzer served two terms as a Warminster Township, Bucks County, Supervisor and a full five year term as an appointed member of the Warminster Municipal Authority Board of Directors.
Mr. Panzer has also contributed his time and energy to the MS 150 City to Shore Bike Ride. He has served as the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Light the Night, Bucks County Corporate Walk co-chair. He has also served as a volunteer member of the Board of Directors of non-profit entities, including Wesley Enhanced Living and Growth Opportunities Center.
- Workers' Compensation
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Zoning Law
- Land Development Law
- Solicitor Services
- Workers' Compensation Defense Law
- Workers' Compensation for Injured Workers
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- English: Spoken, Written
- High Swartz LLP
- - Current
- McNamara, Bolla & Panzer PC
- Thomas C. Lowry, Esq., P.C. & Assoc.
- Swartz, Campbell & Detweiler
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- Tulane University
- B.S. (1987)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Workers' Compensation and Municipal Law Sections
- - Current
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Workers' Compensation Section
- - Current
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Workers' Compensation Section
- High Swartz Doylestown Law Firm Website
- High Swartz Workers' Compensation insights
- Nothing is More Expensive than Hiring a Cheap Divorce Lawyer
18 September 2019
- Can a Landlord Evict a Tenant for Late Rent?
4 September 2019
- Best Lawyers Names 9 High Swartz Attorneys
14 August 2019
- Real Estate Transfer Tax
10 August 2019
- 17 High Swartz Attorneys Named Top Lawyers
31 July 2019
- Spotted Lanternfly
30 July 2019
- Child Tax Credit
16 July 2019
- FUCT at the Trademark Office – Not So Fast!
26 June 2019
- Implementing a Paperless Office CLE by Joel Rosen & Jim Shrimp
13 June 2019