Thomas Georgianna is an associate attorney at the Boyd Law firm office located in Orange County, CA. Mr. Georgianna focuses his legal practice on a variety of different types of legal issues and cases, including family law. Some of the family law practice areas that Thomas Georgianna handles regularly, include but are not limited to: Child support, child custody, spousal support, alimony, annulments, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, military divorce, high profile divorce, complex property division, property settlement, step parent adoption, same sex marriage, domestic partnership, legal separation, child visitation, relocation, paternity, asset protection strategy, modification of support, high net worth divorce, high net worth divorce, marital settlement agreement, and many more. Thomas Georgianna is dedicated 100% to successfully handling each and everyone of his clients cases and representing his clients so that they reach a desirable outcome. If you are facing or have already begin the divorce process, contact experienced divorce lawyer, Thomas Georgianna, for a free legal consultation. If you have any legal questions, concerns, or are in need of legal representation in a family law case, do not hesitate to reach out to an experienced and successful Boyd Law family and divorce law attorney for help.
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Boyd Law
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (2001) | Law
- Point Loma Nazarene University
- B.A. (1998) | History and Political Science
- California State Bar # 242115
- - Current
- Boyd Law Orange County
- Boyd Law San Diego
- Boyd Law Orange County Family and Divorce Law Blog
- Understanding That Divorce Can Still Impact Adult Children
26 March 2019
- How to Deal With a Pending Divorce While Pregnant
21 March 2019
- Does My Ex-Spouse Get Half of My Lottery Winnings?
19 March 2019
- Can I Change a Child Support Order After Changing Jobs?
14 March 2019
- Annulment Requirements in California
12 March 2019
- How Can a Forensic Accountant Help in Your Divorce?
7 March 2019
- Can You Force Your Spouse Out of the House in Divorce?
5 March 2019
- What Are the Legal Consequences of Bigamy?
25 February 2019
- How to Cope With Divorce
20 February 2019
- Boyd Law San Diego Divorce and Family Law Blog
- What Are Common Mistakes Fathers and Husbands Should Avoid During Divorce?
25 June 2019
- What Is The California Divorce Waiting Period?
20 June 2019
- Does Common Law Marriage Still Exist in California?
18 June 2019
- What Is the California Divorce Brown Formula?
13 June 2019
- What Is Parental Gatekeeping?
11 June 2019
- What Is a Gavron Warning?
6 June 2019
- How Long Do You Have to Be Married to Get Alimony in California?
4 June 2019
- Can I Sue My Spouse for Defamation During a Divorce?
21 January 2019
- What Is Imputed Income?
17 January 2019
- Boyd Law Sacramento Family and Divorce Law Blog
- Vaccinations and Child Custody
27 May 2019
- What Are Common Tax Consequences in High Asset Divorce?
23 May 2019
- What Is High-Conflict Divorce?
20 May 2019
- What Is a Certified Family Law Specialist?
16 May 2019
- How Do Bonuses and Overtime Impact Child Support?
13 May 2019
- Post-Divorce Mortgage Advice
9 May 2019
- How Is Property Division Later in Life Unique?
6 May 2019
- How Long Do I Have to Pay Spousal Support?
19 December 2018
- How Does Cohabitation Affect Divorce and Alimony?
17 December 2018
- Boyd Law Los Angeles Divorce and Family Law Blog
- Do Step Parents Have Visitation Rights?
23 April 2019
- What Is a Protective Order?
18 April 2019
- Will My 401(k) Plan Be at Risk in a Divorce?
16 April 2019
- California Divorce Laws for Personal Injury Award
11 April 2019
- Child Custody and Relocation
9 April 2019
- Can Parents Make Agreements to Waive Child Support?
4 April 2019
- How Are Stocks Divided Upon Divorce?
2 April 2019
- Temporary vs. Permanent Spousal Support
22 November 2018
- Is Spying on a Spouse Legal?
20 November 2018