Thomas D. Graham is an associate in the firm and focuses his practice on complex civil litigation, involving individuals and families impacted by wrongful death, traumatic personal injury, medical malpractice, and defective products.
He has a special background and focus on admiralty and maritime injury cases, including the representation of injured cruise ship passengers, crew members, and maritime workers. A significant portion of his practice is devoted to maritime medical malpractice cases where sick and injured individuals are not adequately treated or evacuated from cruise ship vessels traveling around the world. He also focuses on cases where cruise ship passengers and tourists are injured or die while on shore excursions, at resorts, or traveling abroad. Mr. Graham draws upon his background in criminal justice to place special emphasis on the representation of victims of sexual assault and violence.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Graham tried cases in nearly every Florida Circuit Court. He began his career as a prosecutor with the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office where he was responsible for the prosecution of felony criminal cases. During his service, Mr. Graham tried over 25 jury trials, over 100 bench trials, and served as the Assistant Chief of County Court.
Born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Mr. Graham is licensed to practice law in Florida and Pennsylvania. He was honored to receive a top score on the February 2011 Florida Bar Exam.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Maritime Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Boating and Cruise Ship Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Bad Faith
- Negligent Security
- Brain Damage Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Construction Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Leesfield Scolaro, P.A.
- - Current
- Mase Tinelli, P.A.
- Coffey Burlington
- The Ferraro Law Firm
- Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Major: Communications- Public Relations; Minor: Business Liberal Arts
- Pennsylvania State University
- B.S. (2007)
- Florida Bar Constitutional Judiciary Committee
- Florida Justice Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Miami Dade Justice Association
- The League of Prosecutors
- The Honorable Peter T. Fay American Inn of Court
- Federal Bar Association South Florida Chapter
- The American Association for Justice
- Russian American Bar Association of Florida
- Thomas D. Graham's Website Profile
- Leesfield Scolaro, P.A. Website
- Florida Injury Lawyer Blawg
- CPSC Warning Issued for Fisher-Price Rock ’n Play sleeper after tenth infant death is not enough
8 April 2019
- The E-bike Epidemic – Op-Ed by Ira H. Leesfield
25 February 2019
- Airbnb’s vicarious liability and failures to vet dangerous hosts and properties
7 December 2018
- Protect children against furniture tipping-over. Anchor it!
6 December 2018
- Florida Supreme Court Settles How to Determine the Reliability of Expert Testimony
16 October 2018
- The family of Zachary Jackson retains Leesfield Scolaro to investigate and potentially file a lawsuit against the Dodd Family Daycare
20 September 2018
- Site Inspections in Premises Liability Cases: Timing is Crucial… Get in Immediately!
27 June 2018
- Leesfield Scolaro – Moving Forward
23 March 2018
- Human Error and Defective Construction Design go largely hand in hand
15 March 2018