(401) 751-5151Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Civil Rights, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
- Rhode Island
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Rhode Island
- Rhode Island State Bar
43 Questions Answered
- Q. I was arrested for taking my wife's phone when she threatened to call the police. They asked me in my home if I took her
- A: The answer is most like yes, your statement is admissible. The police will argue that you were not in custody at the time you made the statement. Miranda warnings (rights, as you call them) are only required to be administered when you are not free to leave and the police question you. You need to retain a lawyer and look carefully at the facts surrounding the police questioning you.
- Q. I have a no contact order against me by my wife. If I change my FB profile picture to us and two kids is it a violation?
- A: This is a very bad idea. It will be interpreted as an attempt to connect with her, in violation of the order. Maybe you could argue that is not your intent, but I highly doubt that a judge will believe you. Don’t do it.
- Q. Can I get charged for a felony by helping a detective retrieve a stolen firearm
- A: Depends on the circumstances in which you “helped.” It’s not automatic, but gun offenses are treated harshly in Rhode Island. You need to speak directly and privately with an attorney.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.