Thomas B Baynton
- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence ...
How does someone choose the "right attorney"? I believe that the client must feel comfortable with the attorney, along with having confidence in the attorney's abilities in dealing with the issues at hand.
I specialize in criminal and bankruptcy law. I also handle divorce, license restoration, and debt settlement. I offer personal service and have been very successful in keeping my clients out of jail. In practicing bankruptcy law, in addition to guiding my client through the bankruptcy process, I offer advice to my clients on how to avoid various debt traps and how to live within a budget , but only if they want the advise. I respect my client's right to make their own decisions regarding their lives.
Come on in for a free consultation. I may not be the right fit for every person, but you will not get any high pressure tactics, and you can decide if me representing you and your family is the right decision for you.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award- Criminal Procedure
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.