(616) 754-5303Tap to Call This Lawyer
Thomas A GinsterFirst Consultation Free
- Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Real Estate Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Thomas A. Ginster is a partner in Peterson Ginster PLC, Greenville, Michigan. From 2003 to 2007, he served as a Special Assistant Attorney General. From 1994 to 2002, he was a policy advisor to former Governor John Engler and served as acting Director of the Michigan Office of Drug Control Policy. He previously served as an assistant prosecuting attorney for Saginaw and Montcalm Counties. He earned his law degree from Cooley and holds a degree in Public Administration from Michigan State.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Residential Real Estate
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.