Theodore Davis Valley Esq
- Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
Ted Valley is a graduate of the University of Dayton, where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement in 1995.
In 1999, Ted graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law with a Juris Doctorate degree. Later in 1999, Ted was admitted to the Ohio State Bar.
Ted began his legal career as a Law Clerk for the Montgomery Co., Ohio Prosecutor's Office during law school. While clerking, Ted handled a wide variety of matters including child custody, child support, appellate, and criminal matters.
Upon completing law school and being admitted to the Ohio State Bar, Ted returned to the Montgomery Co. Prosecutor's Office, this time as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney. Ted represented the State of Ohio in matters involving child custody and visitation, child support, and serious felony criminal cases.
In 2004, Ted and his current partner Brad Baldwin moved-on from the Prosecutor's Office to begin their careers in private practice.
For a free consultation with a Baldwin Valley Law, LLC lawyer, please call our Centerville, Ohio office or visit our website.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Ohio State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.