Free Consultation: (916) 442-6400Tap to Call This Lawyer
Theodore Allan Greene

Theodore Allan Greene

  • Foreclosure Defense, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy...
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

The Law Offices of Ted A. Greene, Inc. was formed in 2002. We have helped many people n the years since. We currently have 3 attorneys working in the areas of Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Real Estate Law and Civil Litigation. If we can't help you we will try to find you someone who might be able to by referring you to another firm. We pride ourselves on treating our clients like we would like to be treated so if you have any legal needs you should give us a call.

Practice Areas
  • Foreclosure Defense
  • Personal Injury
  • Bankruptcy
  • Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
    We will always give you a free consultation where we analyze your case and explain your options.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    We accept debit cards only
  • Contingent Fees
    We take personal injury cases on a contingency basis and sometimes we can do other matters on a contingency depending on the situation. We cannot and do not take Bankruptcy cases on a contingency basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • Spanish
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Merced Coll
Undergraduate Degree
Lincoln Law School
Law Degree
Professional Associations
California City Trial Lawyers Association
- Current
California State Bar # 220392
- Current
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. Am I getting a fair process/compensation for my Injury?
A: No one can answer your question without more specific information... But I can tell you that a 1/3 split is very common. The way it works is that the attorney takes one third (if that is what the fee agreement states) and then the medical liens will usually agree to split the rest so it works out 1/3. 1/3, 1/3.. Now that's assuming the costs for your medical are more than 1/2 of what's left after your attorney. Then the attorney just get's them to agree to reduce their lien and everyone gets 1/3. So based on what you presented the answer is most likely you are getting treated fairly... but again we would have to see all the specifics to be 100% sure.
Q. Should i contact at fault insurance company about my injuries or wait for them to contact me about pain & suffering?
A: You should NOT talk them. You should get an attorney right away. They would prefer to pay you nothing and will play silly games and tricks to pay you as little as possible. Since your injuries are more than just minor you should contact a personal injury lawyer right away and let them handle it. You will have a much much better chance of being fairly compensated for your injuries. Just because they "accept" liability doesn't mean they will be fair to you. 2 more things: Don't give them a recorded statement; and Don't sign a medical authorization - it only let's them snoop through your medical history to see if there is anything else they can blame it on... Good Luck!
Q. Can a second loan of a house be diminish if gotten by ex while couple were still married.
A: You should sit down with an experienced attorney with all the above documents so you can get a full analysis. It's very difficult to give you any answers without more details and actual documents. Good Luck.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
1912 F Street #110
1912 F Street #110
Sacramento, CA 95811
Toll-Free: (916) 442-6400
Telephone: (916) 442-6400
Cell: (916) 442-6400
Fax: (916) 226-9285