Boston College and Suffolk University Law School has been followed by more than forty years in the active practice of law focusing on consumer issues: I am a debt relief agent helping people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code. I prepare wills, trusts, and help people get divorces, buy or sell their homes, or set up small businesses.
Over the years I have taught law courses as an adjunct instructor at several schools and colleges.
I offer an initial, free consultation so that you can judge whether I am a good fit as your attorney. That initial consultation will involve a candid discussion of the costs of resolving you legal problems so that you can make an informed decision.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
I will meet with you for an initial, free consultation to discuss your problem and so you can decide if you are comfortable with me as your attorney.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Obviously, costs and fees depend on the nature of the problem. Contact me for a full discussion of fees.
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founding Partner at Snyder And Sweeney
- A general practice catering to consumer interests.
- Boston College
- B.S. | Mathematicas
- Suffolk University
- J.D. | Law
- Massachusetts State and Federal Bar
- - Current