Terry Moore obtained his Master in Tax Law (LLM) form Boston University and has been the senior attorney at Moore and Affiliates,PLC since 1991. He is licensed to practice law before all States and Federal Courts in California and Florida, United States Tax Court and the United States Claims Court.
This multi-state orientation provides clients with timely and cost-effective advice on financial, commercial and litigation matters involving these two states.
Moore and Affiliates, PLC provides services in the areas of Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, including Irvine, Newport Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach.
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Tax Law
- Free Consultation
Phone consultation to evaluate your case
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
- Contingent Fees
- 9th Circuit
- Boston University School of Law
- LL.M. | Taxation
- - present
- Q. For notice property is being foreclosed on if taxes are not paid. It's in Texas and was owned by my deceased nephew
- A: The debt should rest with your nephew. If you have ownership in the property they might have a claim against you. However, it is likely the taxes stay with the property. check with the tax assessor on this last issue.
- Q. How to give up title to property in texas
- A: It should be by deed. Signing the deed over. In some cases however the receiver/grantee may not want to receive the deed that way. Or you can just abandon the property and likely the tax stays with the property and is not transferred to you. You should check with the tax collector to make sure the tax doesn't transfer to you personally.
- Q. How do I contact the Levying Officer?
- A: Their phone number is on the paperwork they dropped off with you or you can just google the marshal or sheriff in the county where you live. If you like my comments PLEASE share my website. http://taxbizlawyer.com/civil-litigation-orange-county.htm
- Q. Can a bank collect on an a 2nd. after the first t. d. holder forecloses on the property? The same bank held both liens.
- A: Yes, they can because you still had an agreement with them. This doesn't mean you can not work a deal out with the second or bankrupt the debt. The other issue is if you have no debts that they can go after then let them sit. They can't take anything from you and after awhile they should settle for pennies on the dollar. If you get wages you must protect your wages. There are ways to do that. If you like my comments PLEASE share my website. http://taxbizlawyer.com/civil-litigation-orange-county.htm
- Q. Does California have the right to suspend all lisences, drivers lisence, nursing, and pharmacy lisence. If owed money
- A: Unfortunately, the general answer is yes. However, if you contact the State they will work out a payment agreement with you so that they will revive your licenses. You should contact them and be prepared to show your present finances. If you like my comments PLEASE share my website. http://taxbizlawyer.com/civil-litigation-orange-county.htm
- Q. If I pay off a collections agency is it legally required to remove the associated negative entry from my credit report?
- A: No they are not required to remove the negative reporting unless there was an agreement in writing. However, they have to report the matter as settled, resolved or paid If you like my comments please share my website. http://taxbizlawyer.com/civil-litigation-orange-county.htm
- Q. Whats the statue of limitation on credit card dept collection
- A: The statute of limitations is generally four years. It can be extended on certain occasions but 12 years is too excessive. I would challenge their claim. If you like my comments share my website. http://taxbizlawyer.com/civil-litigation-orange-county.htm
- Q. What does the term short title mean when filing a Financial Statement for Wage Garnishment, enforcement of judgment mean
- A: Short title is the abbreviation of the case name. For instance if the name is John Doe v. Mary Johnson, the short title is Doe v. Johnson. If you like my answer please share my website. http://taxbizlawyer.com/civil-litigation-orange-county.htm
- Q. Disabled 21yr old man, can transportation be tax deductible, he's non verbal, minimal cognitive, 24 hour protection.
- A: I think your situation can provide for some income tax deductions with some limitations. I really need some more facts. Can you explain a bit more. I would be happy to give a more concrete answer but I am not sure of your exact question.