Free Consultation: (614) 674-9573Tap to Call This Lawyer
Taylor P Waters

Taylor P Waters

  • Animal & Dog Law, Real Estate Law, Consumer Law...
  • Ohio
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileSocial MediaResponsive Law

Ms. Water’s practice concentrates on all aspects of civil litigation. Ms. Waters represents consumers and professionals as they navigate active litigation. Prior to joining Madison & Rosan, LLP, Ms. Waters represented consumers in Ohio Consumer Protection Act, Fair Debt Collection Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, foreclosure defense, and other general civil litigation matters. She clerked with the Michigan Department of Attorney General and the Animal Legal Defense Fund. Ms. Waters is an active member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Columbus Bar Association, and Ohio Women’s Bar Association. When not at the office Ms. Waters enjoys spending time with her daughter, husband, plethora of four legged companions, running, and swimming.

Practice Areas
  • Animal & Dog Law
  • Real Estate Law
  • Consumer Law
  • Foreclosure Defense
  • Landlord Tenant
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
ID Number: 97767
Michigan State University
J.D. (2018) | Law
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Activities: Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Animal and Natural Resource Law, Study abroad in Bialystok, Poland
Environmental Law Award
Ohio State Bar Association
Wanda Nash Award
Michigan State Bar Association
Professional Associations
State Bar of Ohio # 97767
Articles & Publications
Passenger Pigeons: The De-Extinction of a Bird
Journal of Animal and Natural Resource Law
Websites & Blogs
Madison & Rosan
Social Media
Contact & Map
Madison & Rosan
39 East Whittier Street
Columbus, OH 43206
Telephone: (614) 674-9573