Taniesa Velez

Taniesa Velez

  • Personal Injury, Family Law, Business Law
  • Kentucky
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Google Meet
  • Zoom
  • RingCentral
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Kentucky Bar Association
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Thomas Jefferson School of Law
J.D. (2018)
Honors: Dean's List
Thomas Jefferson School of Law Logo
California State University - Bakersfield
B.S. (2016) | Economics
Concentration in Finance
Honors: Dean's List
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Kentucky Justice Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Kentucky Bar Association  # 98628
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
16 Questions Answered
Q. My wife just told me last night that she she wants to separate which would end in divorce. I have so many questions.
A: Hello, it would be best to schedule a consultation with an attorney. Here is our free 15 minute consultation link should you be interested in our firm, Velez Law. https://schedule.nylas.com/taniesa-15min-consultation
Q. My ex wife mother of my children is trying to move out of state with my kids. I live in Kentucky. What are my options?
A: Hello,

If you already have an open custody case, you will need to file a motion requesting the Court to enter an order prohibiting the kids from moving out of state.

If you do not have a custody action open, you will also need to file a petition, then the above mentioned motion once the action has been successfully served.
Q. How do you file a contempt order in Kentucky family court pro se?
A: File a motion for contempt and cite the order the parent is violating. You can find any available self help forms online on the Kentucky website. You can also visit the Jefferson county family court clerks office and request the same.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Velez Law, PLLC
PO BOX 4307
Louisville, KY 40204
Telephone: (502) 586-6030
Cell: (606) 357-1222
Fax: (606) 386-5222
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.