Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Consumer Law
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 155290
- Hussin Law
- - Current
- Dedicated consumer protection law firm.
- Southwestern Law School
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Activities: Law Review Staff
- California State Bar  # 155290
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. I'm interested in becoming apart of the class action suit I've definitely used it and understand now
- A: Sometimes it's better to file an individual claim because class members usually do not get full recovery. I suggest you reach out to a consumer lawyer to discuss your situation -- most of us do not charge for a consultation.
- Q. I have a creditor that call all day everyday. For months now . Do I have a case
- A: The answer depends on a number of factors. If you have already told the creditor to stop calling you, and the calls are automated, you likely have a strong case. If you have already discussed your situation with your creditor, and they are harassing you with calls, you likely have a case. I suggest you reach out to a consumer lawyer for consultation - most of us do not charge for our services.
Contact & Map