(608) 257-3052Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tambryn VanHeyningenTambryn, is this you? Claim & update for free! Michael Best & Friedrich
- Business Law, Employment Law, Environmental Law ...
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office 2007, Wisconsin, Wisconsin 2005
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Health Care Law
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office 2007
- Wisconsin 2005
- Michael Best & Friedrich
- Washington University School of Law
- Winner, 2004 Midwest Region Giles S. Rich Patent Law Moot Court Competition; Primary Editor, Global Studies Law Review; Recipient, Judge Samuel M. Breckinridge Practice Court Prize; CALI Excellence Award in Patent Drafting, Copyright Law, Pre, Trial Practice and Biodiversity and the Protection of Traditional Knowledge.
- Washington University School of Medicine
- Molecular Microbiology and Microbial Pathogenesis
- Kalamazoo College
- cum laude, biology, Phi Beta Kappa
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.