Tamar TerzianUnited States Attorney's Office, Los Angeles, Tax Division
- Bankruptcy, Tax Law, Real Estate Law ...
Mrs. Terzian is the founder and partner of Terzian Law Group, APC. Mrs. Terzian represents a variety of clients ranging from individuals, trustees to small businesses. Mrs. Terzian’s experience includes prominent restructurings in chapter 11 cases, business litigation, representation of creditors committees, debtors and institutional clients. Mrs. Terzian is recognized as Top Attorney 2015 from Pasadena Magazine.
Mrs. Terzian was a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Robert W. Alberts, United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California. Mrs. Terzian later served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert N. Kwan, United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California. Mrs. Terzian was an attorney with Sulmeyer Kupetz, a Bankruptcy boutique in Los Angeles, California. Mrs. Terzian is a former Assistant United States Attorney where she has experience in civil bankruptcy and tax matters.
Mrs. Terzian is a member of the State Bar of California, the Southern California Bankruptcy Inns of Court, the Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Orange County Bankruptcy, the Armenian Bar Association and the International Women's Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC). Mrs. Terzian currently is a board member and officer of the Southern California Bankruptcy Inns of Court, the Women’s Lawyers Association of Los Angeles and Homes for Life Foundation.
Tamar Terzian and her team are qualified to act as a Healthcare Ombudsman for Bankruptcy Healthcare Cases. Mrs. Terzian has been appointed as the Healthcare Ombudsman in the following cases to date:
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Health Care Law
- Free Consultation
- Assitant United States Attorney
- United States Attorney's Office, Los Angeles, Tax Division
- Law Clerk
- Hononrable Robert Kwan
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- University of California - Irvine
- B.A. (2003) | Political Science
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Top Attorney
- Pasadena Magazine
- International Womans Insovency and Restructuring Confederation
- - Current
- American Bankruptcy Inn of Courts, Southern California Division
- Member/ 2019 President
- - Current
- Real Estate Broker
- California Department of Real Estate
- Bar License
- California Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.