Free Consultation: (415) 883-2199Tap to Call This Lawyer
Sydney Elise FairbairnPast President of the Marin County Women Lawyers, Past President of the Mission San Rafael Rotary Club, Past Treasurer of the Marin Trial Lawyers Association, Past President of the Elks Lodge of San Rafael
- Real Estate Law, Bankruptcy, Business Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am a Marin County raised person having attended Terra Linda High School, UC Berkeley and Golden Gate University Law school. I love working with the people of Marin County and am very acquainted with the court system here. Please call for a free consultation. If I cannot help you I will try to find another attorney to help you. Thank you, Sydney.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees contracts are only available for lawsuits in which another person may be liable for your expenses at the end of the litigation process.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Past President of the Marin County Women Lawyers, Past President of the Mission San Rafael Rotary Club, Past Treasurer of the Marin Trial Lawyers Association, Past President of the Elks Lodge of San Rafael
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- Golden Gate Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Marin County Women Lawyers
- Marin Trial Lawyers Association
- Mission San Rafael Rotary Club
- San Rafael Elks Lodge
- California State Bar  # 122349
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.