Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Family Law
I provide a no-charge telephone consultation to help potential clients understand their legal process choices and weigh options for next steps.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I provide both full and limited scope representation for individuals as well as mediation services for couples. Client's legal needs and fees are discussed at the initial consultation and throughout the duration of representation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (1981) | Law
- Honors: Academic Award for Family Law
- Listed as Super Lawyer; Top 25 Women Lawyers in Wisconsin
- Super Lawyers
- List as a Super Lawyer since inception of the awards.
- Best Family Lawyer; Best Mediator
- Best Lawyers-US News and World Reports
- AV Preeminent; Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- Martindale Hubbell
- Received for multiple years. Also received highest rating from the Judiciary.
- State Bar of Wisconsin  # 1014798
- Internation Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Co-presenter , Compassionate Family Court Systems: The Role of Trauma-Informed Jurisprudence , Washington DC
- Co-presented with Judge Michael J. Dwyer, presiding judge of Family Division and Dr. Casey Holtz, child and family psychologist
- Trainer , Interdisciplinary Family Mediation , Milwaukee, WI
- Family Mediation Center
- Four day mediation training focused on mediating with self-represented parties.
- Collaborative Practice Trainer , Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Training , Florence, Italy
- I was part of a training team that presented a 3 day training to Italian lawyers,financial specialists and mental health professionals.
Contact & Map