Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Korean: Spoken, Written
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association  # 908556
- American Bar Association  # 01664971
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York  # 30364790
Websites & Blogs
- JCKLAW: The Law Office of John C. Kim, P.C.
- Yelp: JCKLAW
- Facebook: JCKLAW
15 Questions Answered
- Q. I need help filing for bankruptcy, chapter 7
- A: See a bankruptcy attorney to check eligibility. (This is a Q&A forum)
- Q. can I use my mother income for AO's
- A: The big picture would be that you are bringing in an immigrant husband, and your mother is swearing that she will financially sponsor him so that he will not become a public charge. It would be done by I-864A, but consult with an attorney for details.
- Q. Can I marry a Filipino in the Philippines then bring them here with a visitor visa while we apply for a change status?
- A: Getting a nonimmigrant visitor visa with an immigrant intent to adjust status after entry into US, is not legal. Consider consular processing or K visa.
Contact & Map