Free Consultation: (718) 539-1100Tap to Call This Lawyer
Sunjae LeeThe Law Office of John C. Kim, P.C.
- Immigration Law, Divorce, Real Estate Law ...
- New Jersey, New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Korean: Spoken, Written
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association  # 908556
- American Bar Association  # 01664971
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York  # 30364790
15 Questions Answered
- Q. I need help filing for bankruptcy, chapter 7
- A: See a bankruptcy attorney to check eligibility. (This is a Q&A forum)
- Q. can I use my mother income for AO's
- A: The big picture would be that you are bringing in an immigrant husband, and your mother is swearing that she will financially sponsor him so that he will not become a public charge. It would be done by I-864A, but consult with an attorney for details.
- Q. Can I marry a Filipino in the Philippines then bring them here with a visitor visa while we apply for a change status?
- A: Getting a nonimmigrant visitor visa with an immigrant intent to adjust status after entry into US, is not legal. Consider consular processing or K visa.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.