(480) 461-4660Tap to Call This Lawyer
Steven William CookCook & Cook PC
- Trademarks, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawg Search
I handle various types of legal matters for existing and start-up companies. Prior to attending law school at Arizona State University, I worked as a web designer/software developer and helped create award-winning web-based applications for NASCAR®, Henkel®, and others. During my undergraduate studies at Brigham Young University, I co-founded a digital advertising company that received significant venture capital.
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Swedish: Spoken, Written
- Cook & Cook PC
- - Current
- Arizona State University
- Brigham Young University
- BGS | Business Management
Websites & Blogs
- Cook & Cook Trademarks
- Arizona Estate Planning
- Planning Notes
- LLC, Corporation, Trade Name, Trademark: Which Do I Need?
February 16, 2017
- Fraudulent Conveyances & Asset Protection
February 9, 2017
- Adopted Children & Arizona’s Intestacy Statute
February 7, 2017
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.