Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance with Honors from Indiana University in 1987, his Masters of Business Administration from Indiana University in 1988 and Doctor of Jurisprudence from Capital Law University in 1995. Admitted to the practice of law in 1995 in the State of Indiana and began practice in April of 1996 and have limited practice to consumer and small business bankruptcies since inception. The practice primarily focuses on debtor representation in the United States Bankruptcy Courts in the Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana. I frequently given seminars on the topic of consumer bankruptcy law in the Indiana. I am a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association, and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Steven P. Taylor, PC
- Indiana Consumer Bankruptcy Practice
- Capital Law University
- J.D. (1995)
- Indiana University
- MBA (1988) | Business Analysis and Banking
- Indiana University
- B.S. (1987) | Finance
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Indiana State Bar
- Law Office of Steven P. Taylor Bankruptcy Blog
- THE EARLY WITHDRAWAL PENALTY: CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY CAN HELP
31 August 2015
- STUDENT LOAN DISCHARGES IN THE 7TH CIRCUIT: SOME THOUGHTS
1 August 2015
- FILING CLAIMS ON BEHALF OF THE MORTGAGE CREDITOR AFTER PAJIAN. MALPRACTICE IF YOU DON’T?
8 June 2015
- DEALING WITH ZOMBIE DEBT IN BANKRUPTCY: ANOTHER ROAD UNDER RULE 9011
27 March 2015
- You received a 1099 after Bankruptcy Discharge: Now What?
27 March 2014
- Chapter 13: Getting Rid of Second Mortgage
31 January 2014
- 7th Circuit: Tax Lien Certificates – How Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Can Give Six Years to Redeem Tax Certificate in Indiana!
30 January 2014
- Holiday Debt Cure
18 January 2014
- google-site-verification: googlefe0247a2330bbc32.html
7 January 2014
- Q. If I file for bankruptcy can I file on property taxes that are past due
- A: You must list all debts when you file bankruptcy. So yes you can file on property taxes that are past due. The property taxes will be dischargeable unless they are personal property taxes assessed within 1 year of filing.