I obtained a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology and a Masters in business administration at the Florida Institute of Technology. I studied law at New England Law in Boston, graduating in 1989.
Previously I have been employed by top Fortune 500 companies (Raytheon Company, Scientific-Atlanta (Currently Cisco), Intel Corporation, and RealNetworks) as an in-house corporate patent and trademark attorney and represented other major companies (Microsoft, IBM, GE, Lenovo, Amazon, HP, Infineon and Boeing) as an outside patent counsel. In April of 2006, I opened my own private practice with a focus on intellectual property services.
I am a member of the Georgia, Florida, Washington State and Massachusetts bar, and I am also registered to practice before the US Patent office. I have been a Florida Bar board certified Intellectual property attorney.
Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Federal Circuit
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Florida Institute of Technology
- MBA (1984) | Business
- University System of Georgia - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Bachelors (1981) | Electrical Engineering
- Activities: Band, Beta Theta Pi
- State Bar of Georgia  # 719301
- Patent Attorney
- Certified Intellectual Property Attorney
- Florida State Bar
- Over 30 years experience in Patent and Trademarks