Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Hurricane Katrina Victims Class Katrina Victims; Diane Ridgley; Judy Sturcken; David Bellinger; and Tamica Dickson, on behalf of themselves and all others similarly situated v. Federal Emergency Management Agency; United States Department of Homeland Security; Michael Chertoff, Secretar Represented a group of low-income individuals displaced from their homes by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in suit against the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other Federal officials; class action lawsuit in Federal court in the Eastern District of Louisiana. Court certified class action and granted a preliminary injunction prohibiting FEMA from terminating people from its rental assistance program.
- Lexar Media Inc. Lexar Media Inc. v. Toshiba Corporation Weil’s trial team obtained, for Lexar, one of the largest jury awards ever secured in a US intellectual property trial, which resulted in a settlement of $288 million. more
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Samsung Electronics America Samsung Semiconductor Inc. Samsung Electronics, Ltd., et al. v. Tessera Inc. et al. Represented Samsung Electronics, Ltd, one of the leading electronics manufacturers in the world, and several of its US affiliates, in a patent license agreement dispute with Tessera Inc. more
- Rita Medical Systems Inc. RITA Medical Systems, Inc. v. RTC Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of RITA Medical Systems, Inc. in dispute with Boston Scientific Corporation and other parties, concerning RITA's patents relating to radiofrequency ablation of liver and other soft tissue tumors. more
- Amkor Technology, Inc. Tessera, Inc. v. Amkor Technology, Inc. Arbitration against Tessera Inc. involving patent license dispute and related royalty payments. Arbitration is pending.
- UC Berkeley School of Law
- University of Michigan
- Johns Hopkins University
- California State Bar  # 168275
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map