Steven R. R. AndersonOil and Gas, Eminent Domain, Real Estate. Free consultations.
- Real Estate Law, Energy, Oil & Gas Law, Business Law ...
Steven graduated summa cum laude from The Ohio State University with a Bachelors of Science in Economics in 2008. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 2011, graduating cum laude.
After law school, Steven returned to Ohio and began his career working as a petroleum landman, in which he located, targeted, and acquired mineral rights, negotiated oil and gas leases, and researched and analyzed real estate title. Steven also started and ran a small business focused on acquiring and managing residential rental properties.
In 2019, Steven joined Kidder Law Firm, where he helps clients negotiate and structure real estate purchases and sales, oil and gas leases, land use agreements, and utility easements. He also litigates cases related to real estate, energy, utilities, business dealings, contracts, and landlord-tenant issues, provides support to small businesses, and assists clients in drafting wills and other estate planning documents.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- ID Number: 0088409
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Notre Dame Law School
- J.D. (2011)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.S. (2008) | Economics
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0088409
- Ohio House Bill 152 Unconstitutional, Abuse of Landowners
- The Steubenville Herald-Star
- O’Brandovich v. Hess Ohio Developments, LLC: Seventh District Clarifies When Mineral Reservations Include Oil and Gas in Ohio
- Marketable Title Act: Ohio Supreme Court Clarifies Distinction Between General and Specific References
- Eminent Domain: Ohio Supreme Court Rules that Compensation Trials Cannot Proceed While Landowners Appeal Necessity of Taking
- 2020 Oil and Gas Case Law Update, 2020 OSBA Oil and Gas Update, Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Steven Anderson was a featured speaker at the Ohio State Bar Association’s annual Oil and Gas Update held as an online seminar on November 13, 2020. He delivered a presentation on case law updates in Ohio over the past year. The course brochure and full program are available for download here: https://www.ohiobar.org/2020-cle-course-catalog/oil-and-gas-update2/
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.