Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
Attorney Steven Fernandez is a Certified Family Law Specialist with over 27 years of experience. Mr. Fernandez handles every family law case including divorce, child custody, and complex property division.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Univ of California Santa Barbara
- Undergraduate Degree
- UCLA School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 139293
- - Current
- Certified Family Law Specialist
- State Bar of California
Websites & Blogs
- Singer Kelis Accused of Violating Child Custody Order
17 May 2019
- Can One Spouse Be Forced to Pay For The Other’s Attorney in a Divorce?
8 May 2019
- Are Personal Injury Settlements Community or Separate Property in California?
27 February 2019
- Can I Change My Child’s Last Name After a Divorce?
22 February 2019
- What to Do If You’ve Been Emotionally Abused During Your Divorce
12 February 2019
- What’s the Difference Between Sole and Shared Custody?
11 February 2019
- My Wife and Kids Actress Claims Domestic Violence Led to Divorce
1 February 2019
- Is My Spouse Entitled to My Inheritance When We Get Divorced?
24 January 2019
- Extreme Wealth Could Complicate Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos’ Divorce
9 January 2019
Contact & Map