Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
Attorney Steven Fernandez is a Certified Family Law Specialist with over 27 years of experience. Mr. Fernandez handles every family law case including divorce, child custody, and complex property division.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Univ of California Santa Barbara
- Undergraduate Degree
- UCLA School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 139293
- - Current
- Certified Family Law Specialist
- State Bar of California
Websites & Blogs
- What is Imputed Income in Child Support Orders?
20 April 2018
- Can I Sue My Spouse for Defamation During a Divorce?
11 April 2018
- Understanding Divorce and Arbitration
6 April 2018
- How Do I Change My Name in California?
28 March 2018
- Physical vs. Legal Custody
15 March 2018
- What’s the Difference Between an Annulment and a Divorce?
13 March 2018
- Do I Have to Sell My Home in a California Divorce?
1 March 2018
- Preparing to Divide Your Marital Assets
23 February 2018
- Blake Griffin Files for Paternity of His Kids: What This Means For Him as a Dad
15 February 2018
Contact & Map