I'm a 1982 graduate of the UCLA School of Law who has been practicing law in Bellevue since that year. My practice emphasizes plaintiff's personal injury and insurance claims, real estate litigation and other civil litigation cases. Before becoming a lawyer, I worked as a copywriter/creative director in advertising and as on-air talent at a commercial radio station. Communication is very important to me, whether with clients, insurance adjusters, opposing counsel or with a judge and jury. Litigation is difficult enough without struggling with your attorney. I try to make the process as easy as possible for my clients.
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Insurance Claims
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
Half hour free consultations are available on personal injury & insurance claims as well as real estate litigation matters.
Contingent fees are available on personal injury and insurance claims.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
On non-contingent fee matters, my hourly rate is $300.
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 12656
- University of California - Los Angeles
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- California State University - San Diego State University
- B.A. (1979) | Major: History; Minors: Psychology and Political Science
- Honors: Graduated cum laude, with Special Distinction in History
- Activities: Full-time employment plus President of History Honor Society
- Washington State Association for Justice (formerly Washington State Trial Lawyers Association)
- - Current
- Washington State Bar Association  # 12656
- - Current