(360) 435-2168Tap to Call This Lawyer
Steven James Peiffle
- Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Municipal Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Steven J. Peiffle is a seasoned lawyer with over 30 years of experience. His primary practice areas are estate planning and probate, business and corporate law, real estate, and municipal law. Steve has been named a "Super Lawyer" by Washington Law & Politics magazine and has also received the AV* Preeminent Peer Review rating by Martindale-Hubbell. He is a former president of the Snohomish County Bar Association and has been involved in numerous community organizations in Arlington and Snohomish County.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Municipal Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Washington School of Law
- J.D. (1984)
- Valparaiso University
- B.S. (1981) | Finance
- Honors: Christ College Scholar
- Washington State Bar  # 14704
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.