Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Rotolo Karch Law
- Wilkes University
- Honors: double major in History & Political Science
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark
- J.D. (2002)
- Warren County
- Early Settlement Panelist
- Warren County Family Law Committee
- Past Chairperson
- New Jersey State Bar # 030262002
- - Current
- Ethics in the Law
- Speaker/Presenter, 2011
Websites & Blogs
- Steven J. Karch's Website Profile
- Rotolo Karch Law Website
- New Jersey Family Law Blog
- What Is ‘Free-Range Parenting’ and Why Do We Need Laws Supporting It?
2 April 2018
- New Tax Laws Expected to Complicate Divorce Negotiations
1 March 2018
- Can You Pass the Co-Parenting Test?
1 February 2018
- Why Refinancing Your Home After Divorce Might Be A Smart Decision
1 January 2018
- How a Strong Support Team Can Help You through Your Divorce
1 December 2017
- The ABC’s of Mediation – Part III: The Children
15 November 2017
- The ABC’s of Mediation – Part II: Financial Issues
8 November 2017
- The ABC’s of Mediation – Part I: The Mediation Process
1 November 2017
- The Tax Implications of Your Divorce Decisions Are Often Misunderstood
2 October 2017
- New Jersey Injury Lawyers Blog
- Are You Using Your Child’s Car Seat Correctly?
15 April 2018
- Are Self-Driving Cars the Answer to New Jersey’s Increasing Fatality Rate?
15 March 2018
- Drowsy Driving – A Bigger Problem Than Originally Suspected
15 February 2018
- New Jersey’s ‘Move Over’ Law – Do You Follow It?
15 January 2018
- The Holiday Toy Safety Debate
15 December 2017
- The Fight Against Fatigued Driving
15 November 2017
- Are Advancements in New Vehicle Technology a Help or a Hindrance?
16 October 2017
- How Safe Are Your Student Athlete’s Practice Conditions?
15 September 2017
- Ballparks Take Steps to Protect Fans, But Are Fans Doing Their Share?
15 August 2017
Contact & Map