Steven Ira Super
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Health Care Law
- New York
For more two decades, Steven's practice has included commercial litigation, bankruptcy litigation, complex litigation, long term disability insurance litigation, representing medical providers in no-fault arbitrations and litigations, real estate transactions and commercial transactions. With a professional degree in architecture, Steven also provides legal services for all aspects of architectural practice.
Steven received his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law and a Bachelor of Architecture from the New York Institute of Technology. While in school, Steven received American Jurisprudence awards in contracts and trusts and was selected for Who's Who Amongst American Law Students. Prior to founding Super Associates, Steven was associated with two Manhattan firms focusing on commercial and bankruptcy litigations, and mass tort and industry wide litigations in the pharmaceutical, medical device and commercial product sectors. Steven also provided risk management assessments in the areas of medical practice, construction, architectural professional service, new technologies and innovative products.
Steven is currently serving as a Director for the Central Property Owner's Association for the Village of Garden City where he resides with his wife and son.
New York State Courts
U.S. District Court for the Southern District
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Health Care Law
- NY No-Fault Collections
- Insurance Bad Faith
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2891752
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- New York State Bar  # 2891752
- - Current
- Super Associates
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.