Steven AltigLaw Offices of Steven M. Altig, ESQ.
- Criminal Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
Law Office of Steven M. Altig, ESQ. provides high quality legal services at affordable flat rates. The owner Steven M. Altig has over 14 years experience as a licensed attorney in private practice.
Law Office of Steven M. Altig, ESQ. is located within walking distance of the courthouse, which is convenient for its clients. The Company is a Criminal Defense firm and is compassionate for servicing those in need.
With 14 years of experience and well-honed expertise in all those fields of the law most pertinent to you, Law Office of Steven M. Altig, ESQ. stands ready to protect your rights and help you overcome legal battles of all kinds. Whether you’re facing the emotional difficulties of divorce, or the terrifying possibility of imprisonment for a state or federal crime, we can help.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- In 1999, Steven graduated from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. While at McGeorge School of Law, Steven groomed himself for a career defending individuals accused of committing criminal acts. Steven tailored an educational program that would enable him to zealously advocate on behalf of his future clients and he excelled in his studies. Steven earned honors for his work in Sentencing and Post Conviction Remedies, the Parole Representation Clinic, Trial Advocacy, and Capital Punishment. Steven received the coveted Bancroft Whitney American Jurisprudence Award for his work in Sentencing and Post Conviction Remedies. Steven was recruited by his professor in the Parole Representation Clinic to return to the clinic the following year and assist his professor in teaching the clinic. Steven was hand selected to be a member of the Honors Mock Trial Competition Team. Steven, and his partner, went on to win the All McGeorge Mock Trial Competition marking the first time in the competition's storied history that an honors team won that tournament.
- Nevada State Bar  # 6879
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.