Steve MarseeSteve W. Masree, PA
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
EXPERIENCE: President, University of Miami School of Law Family Law Society 1999-2000, Criminal Law Society, Author: Drugs a Process of Death Florida Police Chiefs Association, Computer Animation Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Will it Become Tomorrow's New Form of Substantive Evidence? If so, Should it Be? University of Miami School of Law. CALI Award for RICO University of Miami School of Law, Member Golden Key National Honors Society University of Central Florida; Chief of Police City Of Oak Hill Florida 1988-1991Youngest Police Chief In Florida; Lake County Sheriff's Office, Investigator in Charge of Intelligence and Organized Crime 1985-1988; Lead Investigator 5th Judicial Circuits Drug & Organized Crime Strike Force 1986-1987; DEA Task Force Member 1985; Florida Department of Law Enforcement Certified Instructor in Narcotics Investigation, Criminal Investigations, Satanic & Ritualistic Crimes, Police Canine Team Instructor, Firearms, ASP Tactical Baton, Police Radar, Telecommunications, Hostage Negotiations, and Police Academy Instructor; Advisor to the Governor's Office on Undercover Crack Cocaine Investigations 1987-1988; Florida Department of Corrections, Central Florida Reception Center, Correctional Officer I 1991-1992; Inspector General's Office Inspector II 1991-1992; Florida State Prison, Correctional Officer I 1983-1984; Baker Correctional, Correctional Officer I 1979-1981; Deputy Sheriff, K-9 Officer Union County Sheriff's Office 1984-1985; Deputy Sheriff, Detective in Warrants Division, Pasco County Sheriff's Office 1981-1983
MEMBER: The Florida and Washington D.C. bars, U.S. Middle District Courts, and the Florida Bar Marital and Family Law Section. American Inns of Court, Central Florida Family Law American Inns of Court Charter Member, Supreme Court Certified Mediator.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
MC, Visa, Amex and Discover
- English: Spoken, Written
- Steve W. Masree, PA
- University of Miami School of Law
- Honors: President of the Marital and Family Law Society
- Central Florida Family Law Inns of Court
- Charter Member
- Activities: A professional organzation of Marital and Family Law Attorneys and Judges who strive to better our profession by promoting ethics, education through out our community.
- George C. Young American Innos of Court
- Master Member
- Activities: A professional organzation of Attorneys from many different practice areas and Judges who strive to better our profession by promoting ethics, education through out our community.
- Florida State Bar  # 194999
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.