Stephen Vaughan Sommers
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets ...
STEPHEN V. SOMMERS (licensed in Virginia 1999, Texas (1997), Maryland (1996)), was born at Camp Pendleton, CA, October 4, 1956 and educated at Troy State University (B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1981), Golden Gate University (M.A., 1986) and American University (Juris Doctor, 1995). Mr. Sommers retired from the United States Air Force at the rank of Major after 22 years flying fighter aircraft. Mr. Sommers has been admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Fourth Circuit and the Tenth Circuit and all Virginia Courts. He is a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Virginia Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Aviation Section of the Texas Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Lawyer-Pilot Bar Association, as well as each state’s Bar Association he is licensed in. Mr. Sommers has extensive experience in all types of trial litigation and specializes in personal injury, criminal defense, medical malpractice, product liability, aviation crash litigation, as well as general civil litigation in state and federal courts. A member of The Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the most prestigious group of trial lawyers in the United States. He resides in the west end of Richmond with his wife Renita and two sons, and his a daughter who graduated from University of Virginia and now resides in New York City. SSommers@hmalaw.com
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.