Stephen MannenbachStephen F. Mannenbach Law Office
- Business Law, Elder Law, Nursing Home Abuse ...
Stephen F. Mannenbach has four college degrees and over 30 years of experience in providing quality legal representation to clients. He received his B.A. from the University of Oregon in 1970, M.A. from Indiana University in 1976, M.B.A. from Willamette University in 1980, and his J.D. from Willamette University in 1980. His areas of legal emphasis include: estate planning, elder law, personal injury, business law, and real estate law. Steve Mannenbach has made several appearances before the Oregon Court of Appeals and the Oregon Supreme Court. He has published legal articles for the Willamette Law Review, Administrative Law Review, Environmental Law Review, and Oregon Contracts Law CLE. Please contact the Stephen F. Mannenbach Law Office at (503) 623-6052 if you are in need of professional legal representation.
Very Reasonable Rates
- Stephen F. Mannenbach
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney at Law
- Stephen F. Mannenbach Law Office
- Willamette University
- MBA (1980)
- Willamette University College of Law
- J.D. (1980)
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- M.A. (1976)
- University of Oregon
- B.A. (1970)
- Oregon State Bar  # 803000
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.