Steve Brannan, Esq. is board-certified in personal injury trial by law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Steve is a straight shooter with a reputation for success and over 40 years of experience practicing law. He works closely with each client, compassionately guiding them through the process.
He takes pride in providing upfront legal advice during consultations and effective, strong legal representation when he takes a case. Meet with Steve and his staff to see why he’s the right attorney for you.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Free Consultation
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 02891400
- English: Spoken, Written
- Steve Brannan, Attorney, P.C.
- Baylor Law School
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- State Bar of Texas  # 02891400
- - Current
- Personal Injury Trial Law
- Texas State Bar
- Stephen Brannan, Esq.
- Keeping a Pain, Symptom, and Treatment Diary
25 November 2020
- Product Liability Lawsuits in Texas | What You Should Know
18 November 2020
- How Should I Prepare for an Initial Consultation with a Personal Injury Attorney?
11 November 2020