Stephen Jay KaufmanStephen, is this you? Claim & update for free! Partner at Family Law Firm Dishon & Block
- Divorce, Family Law
Stephen Kaufman joined the family law firm Dishon & Block in 2011 as a Partner. He adds decades of experience to the firm in areas of family law, including divorce, child custody and support. Mr. Kaufman is extremely sensitive to the needs of families with special needs children and women who have been blindsided by divorce.
Mr. Kaufman has been actively practicing family law since 2001, previously as a member of Orange County Family Law Center in Newport Beach. He has extensive experience handling the complex nature of divorce cases, from both the financial and emotional perspectives. Mr. Kaufman has represented clients in divorce, custody matters and support issues.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Univ of LaVerne COL
- Law Degree
- Beth Jacob of Irvine
- Past President
- Jewish Federation of Orange County
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Jewish Bar Association
- California State Bar  # 157845
- - Current
Stephen Kaufman video - How I Help My ClientsYour Day in Court
Stephen Kaufman video - Your Day In CourtPreparing for a Day in Court
Stephen Kaufman video - Preparing For A Day In CourtAppearing in a Courtroom
Stephen Kaufman video - Appearing In A CourtroomMy Experience Representing Business Owners
Stephen Kaufman video - My Experience Representing Business OwnersAvoid Revenge in Divorce
Stephen Kaufman video - Avoid Revenge In DivorceDivorce Can Be Expensive
Stephen Kaufman video - Divorce Can Be Expensive
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.