(833) 546-2213Tap to Call This Lawyer
Stephen AnthonyPartner/Shareholder at Anthony Law Group
- Business Law, Construction Law, Probate ...
Ethics and Professionalism
Grant McKeehan January 18, 2021
Steve is a bright, proud lawyer. He is a strategic and effective advocate for his clients.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingResponsive Law
25 year litigation attorney specializing in construction law, banking and financial disputes, commercial litigation, business disputes, and real estate litigation. Aggressively advocate on behalf of clients and have successfully served as lead counsel in complex litigation matters before juries and arbitrators, including several construction arbitrations through the American Arbitration Association. Have also briefed and argued appeals in the Arizona Court of Appeals and the Arizona Supreme Court.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration
- Microsoft Teams
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all credit cards.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I do not offer free consultations but I do offer consultations at a reduced rate.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Arizona
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Anthony Law Group
- - Current
- Specialize in assisting clients with real estate, business and construction litigation matters.
- Kadish & Anthony Law Group
- Handled a variety of commercial litigation matters including general business, real estate, construction and banking matters.
- Senior Attorney
- Clark Hill PLC
- Was a member of the firm's Construction Practice Group and handled a variety of construction law issues. Also handled a variety of commercial, real estate and banking litigation matters.
- Buckley King LPA
- Was the Partner in Charge of the Phoenix office where I handled Commercial Litigation, Banking/Financial Litigation matters and Construction Law issues.
- Sacks Tierney, PA
- Handled a wide variety of commercial litigation and construction law matters.
- Associate Attorney
- Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP
- Handled a wide variety of insurance defense, commercial litigation and construction law matters.
- Maricopa County Attorney's Office
- Handled criminal prosecutions in the trial bureau for various felonies including armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, theft, and drug sales.
- New York University School of Law
- J.D. (1995)
- University of Arizona
- B.S. (1992) | Business Administration
- Honors: Graduated cum laude
- Arizona’s Finest Lawyers, 2012 – 2014
- Arizona's Finest Lawyers
- State Bar of Arizona  # 016354
- - Current
- Activities: Current member of the Solo Practitioner/Small Firm Section Prior member of the Construction Law Section
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.