Stephanie is one of those rare people who is lucky enough to love her job. She loves getting to know her clients. She loves helping them out of tough situations. And she especially loves the adrenaline rush that comes from getting a winning result. She works hard to make sure the court gets it right. When Stephanie is not at work, she likes to keep busy. At least once a week, she can be found at the local country music bar; line dancing the night away with friends. She also loves going on movie dates with her husband, tackling projects at her new house, trying different restaurants, and sampling microbrews. Family is a huge priority for Stephanie, and she thoroughly enjoys spending time with hers. Stephanie works extremely hard to grow and maintain positive interpersonal relationships with her clients. This is because she truly cares about what happens in their cases. Clients trust that Stephanie will be (over) prepared for court and will demonstrate full loyalty to them in the face of adversity. People are often surprised when they learn that Stephanie is an attorney. It’s not because Stephanie isn’t smart (she is—she graduated in the top 5% of a large law school class!). It’s because Stephanie is a good listener, compassionate, and caring. Unfortunately, lawyers have a reputation as being pompous and aggressive. Stephanie has found that just being herself has yielded the best results for her clients. One of Stephanie’s favorite things about working at Kronzek & Cronkright is the close-knit connection she feels with all of her coworkers, regardless of whether they are law partners, other associate attorneys, or staff members. In fact, Stephanie and her coworkers often find themselves sitting down together to enjoy the food that has become an office favorite: sushi. Stephanie believes that the positive atmosphere at our law firm goes a long way to making her clients feel very welcome here.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Children's Protective Services Defense
- Free Consultation
Excluding cases related to expungement, removal from the sex offender's registry and gun rights restoration.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense Attorney
- Kronzek & Cronkright PLLC
- Grand Valley State University
- B.A. | Communications
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (2009)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State Bar of Michigan
- - Current
- Aggressive Criminal Defense
- Aggressive Criminal Defense Blog
- Ending The Porch Pirates Reign of Terror in Michigan… Redundantly.
27 September 2019
- Michigan WON’T be Automatically Expunging Your Weed Convictions!
25 September 2019
- Closing The “Boyfriend Loophole” in MI Gun Laws Will Help Domestic Abuse Survivors
24 September 2019
- How Your Own Smartphone Can Rat You Out to The Cops! (Pt 2)
20 September 2019
- How Your Own Smartphone Can Rat You Out to The Cops! (Pt 1)
19 September 2019
- From Everything to Nothing: Lottery Winners End up Facing Criminal Charges?
18 September 2019
- A New Bill Package Would Make Michigan’s Expungement Requirements Easier
17 September 2019
- If You’ve Been Interviewed by The FBI, Chances Are You’ve Been Misquoted!
14 September 2019
- Should The Statute of Limitations be Longer When The Alleged Criminal are Michigan Public Officials?
12 September 2019