I provide diligent , aggressive , and competent representation in the areas of criminal law; traffic law including but not limited to speeding tickets, reckless driving, accident cases, driving suspended ,and DUI; family law including divorce, custody, visitation, and support; wills and power of attorney; personal injury and wrongful death.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
on certain civil cases only.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees determined at consult.
- Appalachian School of Law
- Lincoln Memorial University
- B.A. (1996) | Business administration & management.
- Honors: Alpha Chi Omega Honor Society
- Virginia State Bar  # 45739
- Q. I got a speeding ticket yesterday going for 56 on a 45. But didn't have a case number. What should I do?
- A: Once the officer files the ticket with the clerk of court it will be assigned a case number. You may go on line to the court’s on line information system to obtain your case number searching by your name. Sometimes it may take several days for the officer