Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawgsearch
- Appeals & Appellate
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- Social Security Disability/SSI
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Of Counsel
- Mira Law Group, APC
- - Current
- I work with the Mira Law Group handling a diverse portfolio of matter, including immigration, deportation, criminal defense, and personal injury cases.
- Appointed Counsel
- First District Appellate Project
- - Current
- Appointed to the FDAP panel for indigent criminal appeals before the First District Appellate Court.
- Associate Attorney
- Law Offices of Haitham Edward Ballout
- Represent clients before EOIR Immigration Courts and handle immigration and deportation appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and Petitions for Review before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Represent clients in Personal Injury Claims, Social Security Appeals, and Criminal matters.
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- J.D. / Juris Doctor
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Volunteer Pro Bono Attorney in Immigration Court
- Activities: Through the BASF, I volunteer in the San Francisco Immigration Courts as the pro bono attorney of the day to assist unrepresented Respondent's before the immigration court.
Articles & Publications
- A Proposal for Defining a Core Zone of Protection Under Membership in a Particular Social Group: Refocusing the Analysis to Utilize Both the Social Visibility Component and the Group Immutability Component Approach."
- University of San Francisco Journal of Law and Social Challenges (2008)
Websites & Blogs
- No Deportation
- USCIS Expands Eligible Aliens for I-601A Provisional Waivers
1 August 2016
- Jeremiah's Message at the Temple Gate
11 July 2016
- ICE To Conduct Deportation Raids Beginning in 2016 New Year
24 December 2015
- Ninth Circuit Issues Favorable Decision in Petition for Review for Najarro-Portal
9 December 2015
- Interesting Newspaper Article from Utah - "Activist makes app to help ‘dreamer’ undocumented immigrants"
27 November 2015
- Governor Brown Sign Bill Designed to Help Immigrant Crime Victims By Mandating U-Visa Certification Standardization
3 November 2015
- Senate GOP plans contentious immigration vote - bill set to be taken up targets so-called sanctuary cities
8 October 2015
- Oral Arguments at the Ninth Circuit Yesterday
16 September 2015
- El Salvador Supreme Court declares MS-13 to be a "Terrorist Group"
29 August 2015
1 Questions Answered
- Q. After how many year of being a green card horlder, can I become a citizen in USA.
- A: This depends on how you obtained your Legal Permanent Residency status. If you are an LPR by virtue of marriage to a USC, and you are still married to the same spouse, then you can apply for naturalization after 3 years. Otherwise, you must wait 5 years and you must have good moral character, meaning no criminal issues, paid your taxes, owe no child support or back taxes, est. Stanley Dale Radtke, Esq,
Contact & Map