Skye Martin

Skye Martin

  • Gov & Administrative Law
  • Arkansas
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Area
  • Gov & Administrative Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Attorney (Office of Chief Counsel)
Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Current
Destiny Law Firm
Divorce, Family Law, Elder Law, Probate, Guardianships, Debt Collection, Criminal Defense
Wilson & Associates
Real Estate Law
Donor Relations
Heifer Foundation
Skye Martin Law
Family Law, Wills and Estates
Compliance Analyst
Delta Dental
Insurance Law
Law Offices of Gary Green
William H. Bowen School of Law
J.D. (2012) | Law
Honors: High Honor graduate
Activities: Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers, Hispanic Law Students' Association, Academic Success Mentor, Teaching Assistant
Placeholder image for education.
University of Arkansas - Little Rock
B.A. (2005) | Psychology
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
University of Arkansas - Little Rock Logo
Professional Associations
Arkansas Access to Justice
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
Communications Chair
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Arkansas Bar Association
Committee Member
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Pulaski County Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Arkansas Arts Center
Volunteer, Contemporaries Member
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Notary Public
Arkansas Secretary of State
Legal Answers
23 Questions Answered

Q. My ex and I have joint legal custody but our kids want to live with me, they're 11 and 13. Can they choose in AR?
A: The preference of the children could be a factor, but it’s less likely when they’re still so young. Child custody is determined by the best interest of the child and there are a list of factors that judges consider. I recommend consulting an attorney to determine your best strategy for getting the kids back.
Q. Am I entitled to compensation if my husband cheated 7 months after getting married?
A: You’re entitled to your half of the marital property. Even if you’ve only been married a short time, I still suggest seeking an attorney to at least go over your options and protect your interest.
Q. if me and my ex spouse have not went to court to change our divorce papers do we still have to follow by the one we have
A: Yes, but there may be an exception. It depends on what you’re trying to change and your decree.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
700 Main St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.

Select up to 3 lawyers.