Free Consultation: (346) 702-3720Tap to Call This Lawyer
Simone R. Bray

Simone R. Bray

Simone R. Bray is a passionate attorney that takes pride in helping her clients.
  • Criminal Law, Family Law, Personal Injury
  • Texas
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Simone R. Bray is the founder and managing attorney of Simone R. Bray, Attorney at Law. She practices criminal, family, and personal injury law. She has worked extensively in proving the innocence of her clients including misdemeanors, felonies, and white collar crimes. She has also worked on divorce cases that required dividing property and determining child custody. Finally, Simone has gone to battle with the insurance companies and negotiated favorable settlements for injured clients. Simone has a unique passion for helping every person she meets. When it comes to her clients, Simone works diligently and swiftly to protect their interest.

During law school, Attorney Simone R. Bray served as a law clerk for a Harris County Civil District Court Judge, the Texas Innocence Network, the United States Department of Justice (Environmental Crimes Section), the Harris County District Attorney's Office, and various law firms. In addition to this experience, Simone held positions and memberships in the Black Law Students Association, the Houston Business and Tax Law Journal, the Interscholastic Moot Court Team, and the Student Bar Association.

Attorney Simone R. Bray earned her J.D. in 2017 from the University of Houston Law Center, and her B.A., Cum laude, in 2014 from Southern University and A&M College. She is currently a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Simone R. Bray is admitted to the State Bar of Texas.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
    30 minutes. Free case evaluation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    Only for personal injury cases.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    I work with everyone's budget.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Associate Attorney
The Merman Law Firm
Law Clerk
Berg & Androphy
Contract Attorney
Abraham Watkins Nichols Sorrels Agosto & Aziz
Law Clerk
United States Department of Justice
Law Clerk
Harris County District Attorney's Office
Law Clerk
Arnold & Itkin
Judicial Clerk
164th Civil District Court of Harris County
Law Clerk
Texas Innocence Network
University of Houston - Main Campus
J.D. (2017)
University of Houston - Main Campus Logo
Southern University - Baton Rouge
B.A. (2014)
Southern University - Baton Rouge Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas # 24101038
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Click to check out our website!
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered

Q. Hi my daughter passed away in 2014 leaving a structured settlement I'm her mother I'm not married to her father
A: If your daughter died leaving no children and no spouse, then you are right, the parents take the entire estate (half and half).
Q. If my child's father isnt on the birth certificate, does he have any rights?
A: Yes, he has rights. The court will not simply end a child support/custody agreement. He is the presumed father of the child since "he promised in a record (the agreement) to support the child as his own." You can take him to court to enforce the child support/custody agreement.
Q. What should we do?
A: Get the invoice and receipt from the bail bondsmen and turn it into the boss.
Q. My husband and I got into an altercation and he choked me. I didn’t press charges. Can I help get the charges dropped?
A: If the State has enough evidence to convict your husband without your testimony, they can still proceed with prosecuting him.
Q. If I'm on 1 year probation for under 2 oz of maryjuana, and I want my original sentence back.
A: If you fail a drug test the court won't simply give you the original sentence back. The judge may revoke your probation which opens you up to the full range of punishment for the underlying offense. The judge may also add more stipulations to your probation.
Q. Is a Texas DPS drug analysis report considered a police report and therefore unaccessible buy a criminal defendant?
A: The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals ruled last year that Defense attorneys are not allowed to give you copies of evidence, but they are required to allow you to view it. However, if your lawyer won't let you view the evidence, you should consider getting an attorney who will.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Simone R. Bray, Attorney at Law
P.O. Box 8202
Houston, TX 77288
Telephone: (346) 702-3720