Shurie GraeveGraeve Law & Mediation, LLC
- Criminal Law, Family Law, Divorce ...
- Nebraska, Nebraska
Graeve’s 23 year career includes experience as a sole practitioner, an associate attorney, small business counsel, and elected official. Graeve has represented corporate, individual, and government clients throughout Nebraska. Graeve is a former County Attorney who served as the county’s chief legal advisor, law enforcement officer, prosecutor, and coroner. Graeve focusses her practice in the area of litigation, negotiation, and mediation. Graeve has been recognized for completing 90 hours of formal training in the theory and practice of conflict resolution techniques, including the mediation process, neutrality, agreement writing, ethics, and skills strategies, and advanced techniques for successful mediation in family disputes, child development, and the effects of divorce from the Nebraska Supreme Court Office of Dispute Resolution. Graeve is a Nebraska Supreme Court approved mediator and Guardian ad Litem. Graeve received her Juris Doctor in 1994 and is a graduate of Creighton Law School. She received her Bachelor in Arts, magna cum laude, from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and completed the University’s Honors Program, completing her thesis in 1990. Graeve Law Law & Mediation, L. L. C.’s sub-specialty is providing legal second opinions to clients concerned about whether or not their case is being handled in a manner that meets their legal needs or about the legal advice they received on behalf of their company or organization or how their lawyer is prosecuting or defending their case. When clients realize it may be in their best interest to receive a second opinion from a firm they can trust and rely upon, they seek Graeve’s decades of experience from both inside the courtroom and the boardroom. Graeve Law & Mediation, L. L. C. is committed to a thorough review of all aspects of legal proceedings and to providing guidance as to whether or not clients should seek a negotiated or mediated settlement or proceed to trial. Call 402-393-0307
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- White Collar Crime
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney at Law & Mediator
- Graeve Law & Mediation, LLC
- - Current
- County Attorney
- Washington County Attorney
- County Attorney 2005- 2015 and Deputy County Attorney 2000-2004
- County Attorney
- Cass County Attorney
- Creighton University School of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- University of Nebraska - Omaha
- B.A. (1990) | Liberal Studies
- Honors: Magn Cum Laude
- The Nebraska State Bar Foundation
- Nebraska Bar Foundation Fellow, an honor based on integrity and character that recognizes established legal professionals who are dedicated to improving the administration of justice. Fellows are accredited by colleagues as leaders of the legal profession.
- Nebraska State Bar Association  # 20392
- Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Nebraska Mediation Association
- Basic Mediation and Family Mediation
- Nebraska Supreme Court Office of Dispute Resolution
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.