Sheridan Leigh EnglandFormer Justice Department Attorney Who Fights For You.
- DUI & DWI, Business Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
- New York
S.L. England, PLLC combines government and private sector experience under one umbrella. Our civil and criminal practices are anchored by the experience of a former Assistant United States Attorney, INTERPOL Fellow, and private practitioner. With the experience of numerous federal and international investigations, as well as represented plaintiffs and defendants in a variety civil actions, S.L. England, PLLC is the firm you want. 95% of attorneys are not trial attorneys. Most have never stepped foot in court to make oral argument before a judge. It makes a big difference: good lawyers must have the ability to argue your case in open court. When you retain S.L. England, PLLC, you'll have an experienced attorney ready to fight on your behalf.
- DUI & DWI
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Virginia State Bar  # 92982
- New York State Bar  # 4392205
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.