(561) 361-6566Tap to Call This Lawyer
Sheri M. AlterAssouline & Berlowe, P.A.
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Employment Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawg Search
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
Additional Practice Areas
- Civil Litigation
- Litigation/Trial Advocacy/Advocacy
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 85332
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Assouline & Berlowe, P.A.
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (1996)
- Activities: University of Miami Moot Court Board, President; Certified Legal Intern, Miami-Dade County State Attorney’s Office.
- University of Miami
- B.A. (1992) | Political Science and Business Management
- Activities: Political Science and Business Management
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, South Palm Beach County Chapter
- The Florida Bar  # 85332
- - Current
- Activities: Business Law Section; Real Property Section.
Websites & Blogs
- Sheri M. Alter Website Profile
- Assouline & Berlowe, P.A. Website
- Assouline & Berlowe, P. A. Blog
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.