My name is Shelley Elder and I have been practicing law for over 20 years. I am admitted in the state of Georgia and Virginia to practice law. I specialize in estate planning to include wills, trusts, probate, and guardianship. I ensure all of my clients' needs are identified and met in the most beneficial way possible.
If you are looking for a knowledgeable and friendly attorney to handle your legal matters, then please call Elder Law Firm for a free consultation.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Elder Law
Elder Law Firm offers a free 15-20 minute phone consult. Call today to schedule!
Credit Cards Accepted
Our firm accepts credit card payments. There is 1.95% service fee for regular credit cards and a 2.95% for AMEX
- State Bar of Georgia
- ID Number: 130522
- English: Spoken, Written
- Delaware State University
- B.A. | Criminal Justice
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- Honors: Moot Court Award
- Georgia State Bar Association
- Elder Law Firm, PLLC