(501) 221-0444Tap to Call This Lawyer
Sheldon Douglas Smith
- Business Law, Personal Injury, Legal Malpractice
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Sheldon Smith lives in Little Rock with his wife and three children and graduated from Covenant College in 1995 and The University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law in 2002. Mr. Smith is a member of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association and is licensed to practice in all State and Federal Courts in Arkansas. His areas of practice include commercial litigation, personal injury, civil rights, wrongful death, and product liability.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Legal Malpractice
Additional Practice Areas
- Wrongful Death
- Trucking Litigation
- University of Arkansas School of Law
- J.D. (2002) | Law
Websites & Blogs
- Sheldon Smith
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.