Attorney Shawn Brock joined Hupy & Abraham after nine years of practicing law in Sheboygan, WI.Two of his cases were selected for review by the Wisconsin State Supreme Court. Shawn is an avid runner, he has completed over 25 marathons and ultra-marathons. He is also dedicated to his community participating as a coach for youth sports, served on boards of local organizations, and volunteers at charity events.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hupy & Abraham S. C.
- - Current
- Marquette University
- J.D. / Law
- Coe College
- B.A. / History and Biology
- What You Need to Know About the 21st Century Cures Act and Medical Devices
10 February 2016
- 2015 Car Accident Fatalities Up Sharply in Iowa and Across the U.S.
22 October 2015
- What You Risk If You Don't Pursue a PTSD Recovery After a Motorcycle Crash
30 November 2014
- How to Recognize the Signs of a Concussion in an Older Adult
11 November 2014
- National Safety Council Releases Surprising Information About Fall Injuries and Deaths
28 May 2014
- Antibiotics Used to Treat Cellulitis After a Dog Bite
22 March 2014
- Symptoms of a Broken Rib Caused by a Motorcycle Accident
26 February 2014
- Five Illinois Black Friday Shopping Injuries to Watch Out For
22 November 2013
- Dark Side of Lipitor: Dangerous Side-Effects You Weren't Told About
15 October 2013
Attorney Shawn Brock joined Hupy and Abraham in 2011 after practicing for nine years in Sheboygan. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts in History and Biology from Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in 1992 and his Juris Doctorate from Marquette University in 2002.