Free Consultation: (615) 920-0906
Offers Video Chat
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Shanone Emmack

Shanone Emmack

Shanone Emmack, Attorney at Law
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Estate Planning...
  • Tennessee
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Shanone is one of the best and I highly recommend her to anyone charged in Williamson County. She is in court every week there and knows the system and the district attorneys well.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Shanone has lived in Tennessee for almost 10 years. She is an experience estate planning and probate attorney as well as a criminal law attorney serving Williamson and surrounding counties . She has represented over 500 clients and has successfully defended clients with crimes such as DUI/DWI, theft, drug crimes, domestic assault, and probation violations.

Shanone understands that her clients are facing some of the most difficult circumstances they will face and knows that attorney directness, persistence, and compassion are absolutely necessary. Although most cases end up in a negotiated plea, Shanone will not hesitate to fight for her clients all the way through a jury trial.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Estate Planning
  • Probate
Video Chat and Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
ID Number: 034221
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Shanone Emmack, Attorney at Law
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
J.D. (2012) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
University of Alabama - Birmingham
B.A. (2005) | Business / Quantitative Methods
University of Alabama - Birmingham Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Tennessee # 034221
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Shanone Emmack, Attorney at Law
Legal Answers
21 Questions Answered

Q. I live in Memphis TN, but my license got suspended in NC. I can’t get my licence now, DMV is closed due to the pandemic
A: If you have a citation for driving on suspended then you will need to be booked before your court date. But, things are different right now with the coronavirus. You should call the jail and ask them what they want you to do. I would also call the clerk's office to get your court date. It has probably changed because minor cases such as yours are not being heard right now. Then, I would make sure to have your driver's license before your court date and possibly get it dismissed.
Q. My son has had his license revoked over an assault case. DOT can't find the report, County can't find it. What do we do
A: This is not uncommon. Revoked licenses are tricky and reinstatements can be very expensive. You can research the specific requirements to reinstate the license on . There may not be an accident report because it was charged as an assualt not an accident. If there is a tort case over the then that needs to be resolved and costs need to be paid . My recommendation is to hire an attorney to help put the pieces together, possibly get settlements worked out, and get your son's license back in good standing.
Q. My neighbor has several CCTV pointed at my property and he took footage of me an has police thinking I committed crime
A: It is not illegal if your neighbor thought you committed a crime involving his property. If there is a warrant then you are going to need to call the Sheriff's department and see if they want you to turn yourself in. Because of COVID-19 , people with warrants are being booked then released on a ROR bond and given a court date. It is crucial that you hire an attorney to investigate the facts of your case and prove to the district attorney or judge that it wasn't you who committed the crime.
Q. my mother takes all of my money from my bank account, can i sue her for financial abuse?
A: If your name is solely on the checking account then your mom is not allowed to take the money without your permission. If she does, it can be considered theft and you can call the police and report it. If it is a joint checking account with your mom's name then it is her account as much as yours. You could open an account where only you have the information about it and only you can withdraw money.
Q. My boyfriend is locked up in Fayette county TN. Revoked drug court. Red date 1/2020. Could lawyer reinstate probation?
A: Depends on the charges and situation. A lawyer can discuss his case with the district attorney and possibly negotiation reinstatement of probation. Without knowing more information about the case it's hard to give you a definite answer. Maybe you could ask the question again with more detail.
Q. In the state of tn if u overdose can u be charged and violate state probstion?
A: Depends. If there were illegal drugs around you when you overdosed then you can be charged with simple possession and possibly drug paraphernalia. A new charge will violate your probation. Depending on the drug, there could be mandatory jail time on top of the jail time you might serve for probation violation. Make sure you hire an attorney to help investigate all the facts of your case and determine the best defense. Good Luck!
Q. My fiance's ex wife is keeping his son from him on his weekends due to the coronavirus. Is there anything we can do?
A: We are in new times with the coronavirus and people are scared and anxious. However, if the ex wife is going against the custody agreement then she could be help in contempt. I would suggest talking to a family law attorney and , if needed, set a court date to go in front of a judge and discuss the matter.
Q. If stopped for following too close and drugs are found and you dont get citation for the offense you were stopped for
A: If you were following too closely then the police had a right to stop you for a traffic violation. Once stopped , the police needed a reason to search your car. If the police saw drugs in plain sight, smelled possible marijuana, you consented to a search of the car , (along with a couple of other reasons I don't believe apply here) then the search was probably legal. If the police found drugs, he could have cited you or arrested you. I guess the police decided to do nothing. Consider yourself lucky!
Q. is it against the law for my dog to bark in fenced in yard in cleveland tn
A: It looks like Cleveland, Tennessee does have a noise ordinance that includes pet barking. According to the ordinance It is a violation if it is "frequent or long continued noise that disturbs the comfort or repose of any person in the vicinity". Therefore, you could be fined by a police officer if your dog is continually barking and disturbing others. You can talk to your local pet store or a pet trainer about methods to use to train your dog not to bark.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Shanone Emmack, Attorney at Law
Suite 11
8115 Isabella Lane
Brentwood, TN 37027
Cell: (615) 920-0906
Fax: (615) 807-4709