Shane Dean has recovered millions of dollars representing victims in personal injury and wrongful death claims resulting from the negligence of others.
Mr. Dean has been selected to the Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for three years in a row. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in Florida are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
Mr. Dean is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a forum whose membership is limited to attorneys who have obtained verdicts or settlements in excess of two million dollars. Less than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
The American Academy of Trial Attorneys (AATA), a professional organization comprised of Premier Trial attorneys located throughout the nation, has recognized Mr. Dean as one of the "Premier 100" trial attorneys in the State of Florida. Membership is extended exclusively to those trial attorneys who have met stringent qualifications and who have shown exemplary representation of their clients as a premier trial attorney.
Mr. Dean obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of South Alabama in 1998, and his law degree, Cum Laude, in 2001 from Indiana University School of Law in Indianapolis, Indiana. He graduated law school with honors as a Harold R. Woodard Scholarship recipient and a member of the Moot Court Team.
Mr. Dean provides free consultations to accident injury victims and does not charge any fees or costs unless you win. For more information, visit http://www.AfterTheAccident.com.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No Fees or Costs Unless You Win!
- 11th Circuit
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2001) | Law
- Honors: Dean's List & President's List; Harold R. Woodard Scholarship
- Activities: Moot Court Team
- University of South Alabama
- B.S. (1998) | Criminal Justice & Political Science
- Honors: Dean's List; President's List
- Avvo 10.0 Attorney rating for car accident attorney
- Best Attorneys of America
- Rue Ratings
- America's Top 100 Attorneys
- American Academy of Trial Lawyers
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocate
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida State Bar # 499889
- - Current