Free Consultation: (888) 282-8822Tap to Call This Lawyer
Shahnaz Hussain

Shahnaz Hussain

Law Offices of Shahnaz Hussain
  • Bankruptcy, Business Law, Divorce...
  • California
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Attorney Shahnaz Hussain has been in practice for over 19 years, and she has handled over 5,000 cases. Shahnaz Hussain is a member of the California Supreme Court and the U.S. District Court: Central District of California and Southern District of California.

Ms. Hussain has a general law practice in Santa Ana, California. She is experienced in:

Personal Injury Law
Car Accident Representation
Criminal Defense
DUI Defense
DWI matters
Family Law
Divorce law
Business Law
Landlord-Tenant Law
Products Liability Law

She is an experienced and tenacious litigator who has appeared in courts in counties throughout Southern California.
Most importantly she is a trial attorney. She goes to trial and wins cases she believes in.

Why risk a big-firm associate being assigned to your case? Hire an experienced, professional, compassionate trial lawyer to be your personal attorney from start to finish.
Santa Ana Attorney Shahnaz Hussain gives each client her personal attention. She always does her best on each case to the results her clients desire as long as it falls within the legal guidelines of the law.
You will get quality representation and quick response times at a reasonable and affordable price.

CALL her NOW and get your FREE CONSULTATON.!!!

Practice Areas
  • Bankruptcy
  • Business Law
  • Divorce
  • Criminal Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • DUI & DWI
  • Family Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Real Estate Law
  • White Collar Crime
  • Free Consultation
    Initial consultation is free...up to 15 minutes to 30 minutes depending on case information.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    I only accept VISA and MASTERCARD.
  • Contingent Fees
    I accept contingent fees on personal injury cases.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    My hourly rate is $350. But I usually give flat rates for most types of cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken
Professional Experience
Sole Practitioner
Law Offices of Shahnaz Hussain
- Current
La Sierra University
The American College of Law
Professional Associations
Solo Practitioner Section of the OCBA
- Current
Commercial & Bankruptcy Section of OCBA
- Current
California State Bar # 195305
- Current
- Current
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
9 Questions Answered

Q. If the father isn't on the birth certificate and the baby has moms last name does that mean mom has full custody?
A: It sounds like the Father wasn't involved in his child's life from birth if the Mother didn't name him on the birth certificate. But the facts may show that Father was taking care of his child since birth in which case it doesn't mean that Mother has full custody. So it is based on the facts of the case. There isn't a concrete answer to this question.
Q. The mother of my kids has wrongfully accused me of sexuly abousing my step daughter. Cops were called cps got involved.
A: Just tell the Judge that the case was dropped because he allegations were false. The Judge will believe you.
Q. Can a mother of 2 living with the father of her children not married leave the home and take her children with her?
A: Yes. You can take your children away if there aren't court orders with custody visitation orders; as well as orders stating that the parents cannot take the children without the noncustodial parent's permission etc.
Q. My wife wants a divorce and we have a house together and its only in her name and not mine.
A: It does not matter what your wife thinks. If the house was purchased during marriage, it's community property. You have an equal interest in the property even if the house is only in her name.
Q. My exboyfriend has court on 2/20/18 for domestic violence case. I have not been summons to testify. What does it mean?
A: The DA will summon or serve you with a subpoena when and if there is a trial. They will also send an investigator before that to question you about what happened if it goes to trial. So the DA will do what they have to do when the time arrives.
Q. I wrote a letter to the DA that I dont want to testify in a dom. violence case against my ex bf. Can I get in trouble?
A: If you disobey a subpoena from the DA to appear at trial, you can get into trouble.
Q. I'm from California I let my niece stay with me for a couple of days and this was just before Christmas
A: You should first file a police report for assault and battery. Then get a restraining order against her.
Q. When does a court order for custody end?
A: If there's a court order, the Mother should comply. Child Support should end after your Stepson graduates from high school.
Q. How do I as a father ensure that I maintain primary custody of my six-year-old daughter when her mother and I are split
A: You should file a paternity action and then request custody and visitation orders. Do not take your time on this.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
2670 N. Main Street, Suite 270
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Toll-Free: (888) 282-8822
Telephone: (714) 543-9161
Fax: (714) 543-2796