Claimed Lawyer Profile
Mr. Eddy left private practice in 2015 to accept a position with a government organization, and accordingly, can no longer represent individuals drawn from the public.
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Not Currently Accepting Clients
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Hampton Roads Legal Services, P.C.
- Assisting clients with bankruptcy, family law, and estate planning matters.
- Roy, Larsen, Carnes, and Romm, P.C.
- Assisting clients with civil litigation matters.
- Post-Graduate Fellow
- Norfolk Commonwealth Attorney's Office
- Assisting prosecutors in representing the Commonwealth of Virginia in criminal cases.
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Honors: ABA-BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Intellectual Property Law.
- Activities: William & Mary Law Review, Notes Editor. Trial Advocacy Course, Teaching Assistant.
- Middle Tennessee State University
- B.S. (2006)
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Activities: Gamma Beta Phi, Band of Blue Marching Band, Symphonic Band, National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Tidewater Bankruptcy Bar Association
- - Current